Merry Christmas brings new hope and happiness to the heart of the people. Peoples shows their ultimate love and affection towards their favorite one. They send greetings card, sms, mail and many other things. Here is the collection of best Christmas SMS, Christmas Text Messages, Greetings, Christmas Quotes, Free Christmas SMS, English Christmas Messages, New Christmas Mobile SMS, Xmas SMS, Xmas Greetings, Merry Christmas SMS, Merry Christmas Messages, Latest Christmas SMS Collection Merry Christmas to you !
Merry Christmas Text Messages Greeting SMS:
1. Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
2. Somehow, not only for Christmas, But all the long year through, The joy that you give to others, Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing, The poor and lonely and sad, The more of your heart’s possessing, Returns to you glad.
3. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
4. If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS
5. It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, If any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, “God Bless Us, Every One!
6. May your world be filled with warmth and good chear this Holy season, and throughout the year. Wish your christmas be filled with peace and love.
7. A Peaceful Christmas and A happy and prosperous New Year to you. May we all be seven times better off at this time next year !
8. It’s Christmas and I just wanted to say “Thank You” and that…. It’s been a pleasure working with you this past year… Hope you and your family have wonderful Holiday and… A Happy New Year !
9. Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me.
10. The snow gently falls, and touches the heart, white as a dove, Merry Christmas with love.
11. May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love. Christmas is the time of giving and sharing. It is the time of loving and forgiving. Merry Christmas to Everyone!
12. A funny Christmas joke An old Indian women slips on ice and falls.. She cries.. “Hai meri kismat”..(Alas ! My fate) An Englishman walks past and says..
13. “Hi merry Christmas to u too. I have just been kidnapped by a fat dude in a red suit, shoved in a bag and taken to the north pole and wrapped up. Who put me on their Christmas list?
14. From home to home and heart to heart, From one place to another, The warmth and joy of Christmas, Brings us closer to each other.
15. No Greeting Card To Give.. No Sweet Flowers To Send.. No Cute Graphics To Forward.. Just A LOVING HEART Saying “HAPPY Christmas”
16. Christmas is for children. But it is for grown-ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.
17. Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want – and their kids pay for it.
18. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
19. Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.
20. He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.!!
21. I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Happy Christmas.
22. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas
23. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!
24. May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
25. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes:
1. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home”-(Carol Nelson)
2. “The earth has grown old with its burden of care but at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung.” By Phillips Brooks. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful”(Norman Vincent Peale)
3. “Somehow, not only for Christmas, but all the long year through, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing, the poor and lonely and sad, the more of your heart’s possessing, returns to you glad”(By John Greenleaf Whittier)
4. “Joy is the true gift of Christmas…” (Pope Benedict XVI)
5. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” (Charles Dickens)
6. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” (Roy L. Smith)
7. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” (Burton Hillis)
8. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” (Laura Ingalls Wilder)
9. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” (Norman Vincent Peale)
10. “Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself” (Norman Wesley Brooks)