Dropbox latest version 2.4.0 has released. Download for you now. After a long waiting this version is available to download. Import from iPhoto, Mavericks support etc makes it special for Mac Users. Also the Auto save screenshot in Windows is a splendid features, no doubt. See here the release notes.
New in Dropbox 2.4.1
- Change Move to Dropbox to be below Move to Trash on OS X (Requires a Finder restart.)
- Fix rare issue in which screenshots were not working.
- Other minor fixes
Whats New in 2.4.X
- Auto save Screenshot to Dropbox
- Move to Dropbox
- Import from iPhoto
- Mavericks Support !
- Much faster upload/download speeds for large files.
Screenshot to Dropbox is only supported on Windows and Mac. For Windows to save screenshot use Print Screen or on Mac see here.
Import from iPhoto is only supported on Mac with iPhoto 7.0 or higher. It will show up as a notification in your tray menu if you have photos in your iPhoto library. Your photos events will be imported into a folder called “Photos from iPhoto” with subfolders folders by event.Move to Dropbox is a context menu item. It will show up for most files or folders outside of your Dropbox.
How to Enable/disable Dropbox Screenshot Saving:
You can enable or Disable it, its your choice. In my points, it is quite better. But I want to make some modification, before uploading it to Internet. So its actually not for me.
System RequirementsYou can enable or Disable it, its your choice. In my points, it is quite better. But I want to make some modification, before uploading it to Internet. So its actually not for me.
The Dropbox application runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems. To run the Dropbox application on your computer requires:
- At least 512MB of RAM
- Free space on your computer equal to your Dropbox storage quota.
- Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Mac: OS X Tiger (10.4) or later.
- Ubuntu 7.10 or later and Fedora Core 9 or later.
Dropbox 2.4.0 Download