Mozilla Firefox is one of the best opensource browser available today. Its becoming more popular day by day. Firefox will release its new version Firefox 14 soon. Meanwhile you can Download Latest Mozilla Firefox 13 For Windows, Linux and Mac or Mozilla Firefox 12 Final Browser. YOu can download Firefox 14 in my website as soon as it got released. There are many features in Firefox that is hidden. You may not feel the urge. the users of Google chrome like as mine may have noticed that when you write URL in address bar, auto-fill of that link with some suggestions appear. See the image. So if you want to get this features you need t somehow modify your beloved Mozilla Firefox.
Enable Autofill in Mozilla Firefox Address Bar:
Follow these simple steps:
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser. Type about:config in address bar.
- New window will open. Click on “I’ll be careful, I promise” button.
- In the filter box, type : browser.urlbar.autoFill
- It will appear below. The default value is set to False. Double click on it.
- It will turned to True.
Ok ! You are done. Now check it by writing most visited website name in the address bar.
There is also another way ! If it does not work, follow these simple rules:
- Go to Firefox Menu> Option> Privacy.
- Scroll down below, You will see Location Bar: When using the location bar: Suggest History and Bookmarks.
Now that will work, let me know if you have any problem.
The latest versions of Firefox has this feature enabled.
Originally posted 2012-07-17 01:27:39.