Pinterest is the most growing social media platform specially for images. It is another source of good Visitor and backlink. There are roughly any webmaster that are not using Pinterest. But have verified your website in Pinterest. Pinterest has started a Verified website functionality that gives a Dofollow backlink to a certain website. The benefit Of this is you will get high PR Dofollow backlink which is very important for your website.
So lets see how could that happen!
How to Verify your Blog on Pinterest:
- Login to your Pinterest account
- Navigate to Settings page. It is on the right side of the Screen, Hover over >> Your Pinterest Name >> and select Settings.
- Under Website section, Enter your Website address and click on Verify.
- After pressing the Verify Website button, you will be redirect to a new page. You will be given a Verification HTML File. Download that verification file upload it to the root folder of your website.
- Another method can be applied by Meta tag. You will find the link below the section. Click on Verify with a meta tag. You must apply this method in case of Blogger blog. As you will not have an option to upload html file on Blogger.
- Then click on verify. Your website is verified !
Ok ! thats It. Thanks for reading this post.