Screenshot is necessary for many reasons specially blogging or for writing tutorial. It is easy to take screenshot in computer but when you write about Java S40 set you have to include screenshot. There is no java software to take screenshot in mobile. So in today’s post I will show you the way to take screenshot in java S40 mobile. Availability of Screenshots makes sharing and explaining the screen easy. Whether you need help with your phone or offering help to someone, using screenshot in explanation can be very handy to explain the procedure. It is not possible to take Screenshot of your screen on the phone itself, but it is possible by making use of a computer.
What do you need?
- Nokia Screen Dumper
- Nokia PC Suite
- Data cable
How to Take Screenshot:
- At first Download Nokia Screen Dumper.
- Connect your phone through the USB cable, and choose PC Suite mode.
- Now Run Nokia Screen Dumper.
- Click on File & then on Connect.
- To take a Screenshot, click Dump (1).
- To save the screenshot click Save (2), choose PNG format for the best result (recommended).
- To take screenshot of java application, Click on Java (3), then take the screenshot.
See here Additional Help: Capture Screenshot of Nokia Asha and other s40 phones